Florida Health Networks, LLC (FHN), is a non-profit management services organization that provides training, technical assistance, data management, and quality improvement support to a statewide network of community-based organizations (CBOs) delivering evidence-based wellness and prevention services to older adults. FHN supports CBOs in partnering with healthcare organizations to ensure widespread dissemination and sustainability of evidence-based programs and to increase quality of care, improve patient outcomes, and reduce healthcare costs.
FHN was created in 2014 by Health Foundation of South Florida (HFSF), a non-profit grant making organization, to fulfill the need to provide Florida’s rapidly growing population of older adults with evidence-based health and wellness programs. FHN was built upon the success of Health Foundation of South Florida’s nationally recognized Healthy Aging Initiative which provided evidence-based health and wellness programs to older adults in South Florida.
By partnering with Aging and Disability provider networks and other community-based organizations, FHN:
- Strengthens linkages with the healthcare sector
- Develops sustainable delivery systems and network hubs
- Coordinates training and marketing
- Centralizes referrals, quality assurance, and data management
- Offers payors the option of contracting for multiple services across Florida
- Improves healthcare quality measures
- Reduces healthcare use and costs
FHN offers a variety of wellness and prevention services to meet patient needs. Our services include:
- Consumer outreach and enrollment into one of three tracks:
- Quality assurance and data analytics
- Third-party administrator services include health information technology and clinical infrastructure required to bill for services
For more information, please call 305.852.4267 or visit www.floridahealthnetworks.org.