Florida Health Networks, LLC (FHN), is a management services organization that develops, delivers and manages wellness and prevention services to Medicare, dual eligible and Medicaid beneficiaries.
FHN was created by Health Foundation of South Florida (HFSF) for the purpose of supporting the Foundation’s mission of improving the health of Floridians with special focus in South Florida.
FHN partners with Aging and Disability provider networks and other community -based organizations to:
- Improve linkage with Patient Centered Medical Homes
- Improve adherence with specialty referrals
- Reduce ambulatory sensitive admissions
- Reduce ambulatory sensitive emergency room visits
- Reduce all cause readmissions
- Reduce overall medication costs
In partnership with managed care organizations (MCOs) and accountable care organizations (ACOs), our menu of wellness and prevention services are offered in an integrated accountable care community model backed by a proven health information technology solution supporting multiple ACOs and MCOs. Our services include:
- Individualized Wellness and Risk Assessment
- Consumer-directed wellness care plan and assignment to a community-based health coach
- Consumer enrollment into one of three tracks:
The partnership with a network of community- based programs started in 2008 with Health Foundation’s nationally-recognized Healthy Aging strategic initiative. Learn more about the history, mission and programs of Health Foundation of South Florida here.